Official Gamethread 9/27

Ishmookie

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:37 PM)
How many runners have they had in the last 5 innings?  Every time I put the game on mlb.com, they have 2 or 3 guys on.  Batista has quite the tough inning coming up.

Thank goodness everybody else was losing when we lost or I might have gone nuts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Hey Montana who are the 3 guys in your sig?? My cousin really liked your sig, hes a huge soccer fan but I think he had a hard time recognizing one of them.

Sure. Left to Right. Jared Borgetti, Francisco "El Kikín" Fonseca, Omar Bravo.

El Kikín is da best. B)

Edited by Ozzie Montana

My mistake. I thought I saw Yahoo put the CWS at 94 loses. They have only 93. That puts them 2 games up in the loss column on all 3 if they all lose.

We are 2 wins from clinching the WC & 3 wins from clinching the DIV. With 3 wins there is no possibility the WC team can finish better than the CWS. So H2H will decide the division in the event of a tie.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Sep 27, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
If we split with the Tiggers & the Rays sweep the Tribe we win the div.  The numbers favor that scenario happening.  In that scenario we can knock the Tribe out of WC contention.

That would be great but Cle is gonna make it, hopefully the pressure builds on them that they screw up. --f*** that, I should be looking at that in a good way, I will go crazy if the sox do end up winning the division.--

Edited by Sox Hustler