9-28 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
Hmmm, I'm thinking I might need to find something else to do tonight instead of watching this again. But I know I will be glued to the TV for all damn 9 innings.

I suppose that's better than being glued to a bunch of faceless strangers posting on a message board and watching a computer screen waiting for a dot to appear on a graphically designed baseball field.

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 06:42 PM)
I suppose that's better than being glued to a bunch of faceless strangers posting on a message board and watching a computer screen waiting for a dot to appear on a graphically designed baseball field.

Don't forget clicking Refresh every 5 seconds and putting up silly emoticons.

QUOTE(Harry&JimmyRocked @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 06:43 PM)
hitting the ball on the ground to the right side is executing with less than 2 outs and runners on second and third.  "shoulda/coulda/woulda"  isn't actually getting the job done.

ok, fair enough.

i thought you were commenting on ozuna/uribe's AB's.

but in that line of thinking, i agree with you

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 05:40 PM)
That's why the bunt is such a freaking beautiful play...it forces the defense to do everthing right.  Surprisingly often, they can't.

Its the same reason I don't agree with a strikeout is just like any other out argument. Make the defense make a play. Its also why guys with reputations for busting their ass down the line reach on errors more often.