9-28 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)
Damn

At the very least, be happy we have the Count in there.

Wow. Just reading what I just typed makes me have flashbacks to a time where I thought I'd never be typing that.

Ever.

Never ever.

Ever.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:25 AM)
I hate to b****, but that run on 3rd was huge with the way the tigers are hitting the ball out of the park.

Give Aaron a day off.

I'd give him a couple nights off. Let Anderson play a little bit, get Rowand's s*** straight.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
BTW, did anyone notice that Everett went back to hit 2 strike stance during that AB?  I hadn't been noticing it recently.

Yea, I noticed it...he probably ignored Greg Walkers crappy coaching and said to himself, I used to be an elite hitter...f*** Walker...I know how to hit without him.

Then hit a triple. ;D

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
A row needs to take tomorrow off before we get to cleveland

give Anderson the start tomorrow.

what could it hurt?

I agree, I'd probably give him and AJ another day off. Everett earned himself another start with that triple.

Jose please please put it on cruise control from here. We could really use it again.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:26 AM)
I agree, I'd probably give him and AJ another day off.  Everett earned himself another start with that triple.

Jose please please put it on cruise control from here.  We could really use it again.

Everett earned himself the starting spot for the rest of the year. As dire as things have been, that was a huge, huge hit.