9-28 Game Thread

Heads22

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 04:05 PM)
f*** you Pods.

This is getting f***ign ridiculous...a lot of teams stuggle with RISP...but this is not f***ing struggling.

This has nothing to do with basehits. It has everything to do with putting a ball in play and giving the guys a shot to score. I'm talking about groundouts that score a run, sac flies, etc. f*** singles...if this team had 3 Sac flies they'd have 3 more wins this past 7 days.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(winninguglyin83 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
1 for 11 with RISP tonight

4 for 26 in the series.

i believe mr. Mariotti will call that choking in your sun times tomorrow morning -- if you dare read it.

Did I miss one? I had us as 1/10. Are you counting Rowand's bunt?

All I know is this, if I were a GM, I'd think long and hard about hiring DJ as a manager. I've long thought he'd be an exceptional candidate. I know a lot of you hate him, but the guy knew how to play the game (he wasn't great) and he's always talking about the suttle things he was taught that the Sox aren't doing.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:09 AM)
All I know is this, if I were a GM, I'd think long and hard about hiring DJ as a manager.  I've long thought he'd be an exceptional candidate.  I know a lot of you hate him, but the guy knew how to play the game (he wasn't great) and he's always talking about the suttle things he was taught that the Sox aren't doing.

The next manager should have no connections to the Sox organization. This hasn't been a successful franchise, and fresh blood is definitely needed.