Steff and HSC

Mr. Showtime

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh whats the matter bmr.. fat, bald guys with goatees arent getting any lovin these days???? is that why your so crabby........come on lets give ya a hug............. :D

LOL!!!! Yeah im REEEEAL fat, nice try honey. I get plenty of lovin by chics way better lookin than you, trust me.

geez louise....... how arrogant can a guy get... he wants to announce his own firing.... c'mon already.....

if it wasn't for the SI piece a week ago, this chump would be gone by now...

in retrospect, i suppose he wants to spend more time with his thieving kids... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL!!!!  Yeah im REEEEAL fat, nice try honey. I get plenty of lovin by chics way better lookin than you, trust me.

ahh but see you have never seen me.. i have however seen your pic posted on wsi before... fat bald and goatee.. yep thats you............nice try .......... ;)

ahh but see you have never seen me.. i have however seen your pic posted on wsi before... fat bald and goatee.. yep thats you............nice try .......... ;)

uhhh no its not but if that makes you feel better, LOL!! My looks are the last thing should you try to pick on, cuz i know im a good looking guy, but hey whatever floats your boat!

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh ok go on and deny it was you, when you said it was you.... that would then make you a liar..................

oh ok go on and deny it was you, when you said it was you.... that would then make you a liar..................

Who denied it was me? Im good looking, and im not even close to fat. Im 6'1 208. If thats fat than the entire world is obese, lol. Add to that, i get very attractive younger females after me all the time, and i have a mirror. I know I am good looking. Not that it matters, but that pic isnt even recent. Bring it on there sweetie!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who denied it was me?  Im good looking, and im not even  close to fat.  Im 6'1 208.  If thats fat than the entire world is obese, lol.  Add to that, i get very attractive younger females after me all the time, and i have a mirror.  I know I am good looking.  Not that it matters, but that pic isnt even recent.  Bring it on there sweetie!!

yeah right whatever...........i saw your pic and it says your a liar..............

yeah right whatever...........i saw your pic and it says your a liar..............

no it doesnt. The most ive EVER weighed in my life is 220, so say what you want. I may haev weighed 220 back then, but thats nowhere close to being fat. WHatever makes ya feel better, lol.

hey its your lie.. tell it how you feel fit...............pics dont lie..........

its not a lie but again , whatever you wish to believe. Either youre looking at teh wrong pic, or youre seeing something u want to see, to make yourself feel better. It doesnt matter. My last two girlfriends have been beautiful, thin, younger females. I have absolutely nothing to lie about.

Guest hotsoxchick1
its not a lie but again , whatever you wish to believe.  Either youre looking at teh wrong pic, or youre seeing something u want to see, to make yourself feel better. It doesnt matter.  My last two girlfriends have been beautiful, thin, younger females. I have absolutely nothing to lie about.

lol whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................every picture tells a story and the one your tryin to lay down and the one the pic tells are two different things...............

lol whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................every picture tells a story and the one your tryin to lay down and the one the pic tells are two different things...............

uh ok lol. Lying makes you feel better? Keep it up girl, it isnt gonna hide your 6th grade education....

Guest hotsoxchick1
uh ok lol.  Lying makes you feel better?  Keep it up girl, it isnt gonna hide your 6th grade education....

and it still wont hide the fact that your fat, bald and have a goatee hanging from your double chins................

and it still wont hide the fact that your fat, bald and have a goatee hanging from your double chins................

im not fat, and this is so childish. Its obvious youre trying to attack my self esteem and thats absolutely impossible, but hey, keep trying girl!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
im not fat, and this is so childish. Its obvious youre trying to attack my self esteem and thats absolutely impossible, but hey, keep trying girl!!!!

lol......and what you do on a nightly basis to posters here isnt an attack.. whats the matter fat boy you cant handle it when the tables are turned...... baaahhhh i hear your chins calling you to the dinner table baldie...............

Hey, you two.......... how about moving on with the conversation?  Or starting your own thread that we don't have to read??

I have a challenge her. If she thinks she has a pic of me,and im fat, i ask her to post it here for all to see. Go for it girl.........

lol......and what you do on a nightly basis to posters here isnt an attack.. whats the matter fat boy you cant handle it when the tables are turned...... baaahhhh i hear your chins calling you to the dinner table baldie...............

What is it im not handling? Im laughing at your childish attempt to lie. Its hilarious!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey, you two.......... how about moving on with the conversation?  Or starting your own thread that we don't have to read??

sorry rex i got carried away turning the tables on the tide here.........

sorry rex i got carried away turning the tables on the tide here.........

you havent turned anything, lol. Are you blind? Do i act bothered? I dont get bothered and if i did, it wouldnt be from a lie, but keep trying.

Ugh, move on and grow up.

HSC, quit egging him on. And Bmr, I have never seen the words "I'm not fat" more in my life. I don't care if you are or not, but it seems kind of weird you would go on and on and on, when it seems it would be eaiser to just give her a "whatever" and move on.

email HSC your best pic and she can put it up in the MSN baseball community and we can all see for ourselves  - plenty of pictures of many of us are there already - would be great to add yours!

If i had a scanner, i would. On the other hand, i really dont care what you believe. Im not part of your "group", sorry. :rolleyes: