Do you Think

AnthraxFan93

Anything less than a Championship is a failed season?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Anything less than a Championship is a failed season?

• Yes
    • NO
    • I like Grape Juice

I think we have to win a series and then be competitive in the ALCS for it to be a success. Unfortunately, we aren't really an up and coming team so our window isn't very big. Depending on how a few situations go liek Konerko, Frank, and any trades-this might be our best shot over the next few years

Sure it's easy to say that every season but I think this is only true for the Yankees.

Why is that? Why can't we have that mentality with our owners.. I sure as hell do. WE need that type of ownership here.. Its been to long for us fans to wait for the owners..Hell The Marlins have 2 Championships in there 11 years exsistance.. How is it that they can do that and we can't?

it would be disappointing, of course, to not win it all. but that wouldnt mean the season as a whole was a disappointment. nobody gave them any shot at all. i heard all spring that the sox would be lucky to win 80 games, and here they are on the brink of clinching the division and shoving it up the ass of the talking heads on baseball tonight. if that doesnt make you feel good i don;t know what else will

Has that grape juice fermented? Dammit, I need to know before voting.

I'm a fan for the enjoyment of watching the games and following the game. This is a fun, exciting season. If I had fun, I won. If it ended tomorrow, it was a success in my book.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
To me every season is a failure unless you bring home the hardware..

Ladies and Gentlemen what you are observing here is one of the more peculiar traits exhibited by the homo sapians and that is what we like to call "posturing". It is most widely observed when a failure takes place, and the homo sapien is forced to stand in front of his peers after failing at a stated objective. Now lets stand back and watch how the rest of his tribe takes in his attempts to cover up for his shortfalls. :ph34r: