AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

knightni

HELL YESS!! Only if they would have won mon. and the first two games we'd be in!! Oh well, TB is kicking Cle. asses and we are back. Hopefully those young Tribe hitters crack under the pressure because afterall, the sox are in the drivers seat.

Countreras :notworthy :notworthy

White Sox Offense :headbang

Scotty Pods!! 2SB and 4 hits!! :headbang

I am hoping Pods is back, go get em tomorrow sox!!! :gosox1:

QUOTE(farmteam @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
I know this has been asked approximately 100,000 times, but it never seems to be a straight answer: do the Sox now have a playoff spot?  NY and Boston lost, didn't they?  At least, they were losing last I checked.

Yankees won, so not yet. A win tomorrow and we're in.

HUUUUUUUGE WIN!!! Cover story on espn.com right now (waiting to be loaded.) Jose is the s***!

And no...don't bust my balls on the sig...first put it up...they won 3 in a row....took it down they lost 2 in a row...so I put it back up (where it's stayin to clinching)!

QUOTE(Wanne @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
HUUUUUUUGE WIN!!!  Cover story on espn.com right now (waiting to be loaded.)  Jose is the s***!

And no...don't bust my balls on the sig...first put it up...they won 3 in a row....took it down they lost 2 in a row...so I put it back up (where it's stayin to clinching)!

Jose IS the s***!!! Man!! I'm proud of these guys again, it feels GREAT!!

:gosox1: :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosoxretro:

:snr WOOOO HOOO!!!!!

QUOTE(Wanne @ Sep 28, 2005 -> 09:12 PM)

At the moment, I think Cleveland is choking more than Chicago. Cleveland went into the final three series playing Kansas City, Tampa Bay, and us, and before even getting to us, they have lost 3 games. We went in playing Minnesota, Detroit, and Cleveland, and have lost 3 as well, but have won 4 (since the Minnesota series was 4 games rather than 3).

Cleveland had the world in their hands, and they have seemingly lost it.