9-29 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i am so excited to see our div crown celebration in the locker-rooms, it has been to long. Anyone else getting pumped for this finish?

ps.that was prolly a silly question.

Edited by kman

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
Ok...12 outs to go...I think it's time...I'm gonna spend the 15 minutes to bike home, especially if DirecTV carries the CSN broadcast.

Why?

Because I want to watch.  That's why.

Come on Freddy/bullpen...just 12 more.

I'll be back on in like 20.

I think that is a smart choice good luck.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
How sweet would it be if magglio makes the last out of the game and we celebrate right on his ass.....

I don't think that will happen. Magglio was out with 10 guys left...which means that they have to circle through the lineup almost 2 times to get back to Magglio as the last out.

We'd have to load the bases a couple times or give up a few runs in order to bring Magglio back up in the bottom of the 9th.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:27 PM)
So...are they replaying this at all tonight?  If it is at 7 or so, I was supposed to go out to eat with my aunt, but instead I will request we order a pizza!

IDK i just checked tv listings and the usual replay at 2 says the cubs replay, And the cubs are on at 7 on comcast. They better wise up and atleast put in on at 2 am. I must obtain a clean recordiing of this win.