9-29 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(joeynach @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
I am so giddy I cant talk.  Im drooling at the mouth just thinking about the playoffs.  Is anyone as excited as me.  This is awsome, lets finish the job and go on a tear in the playoffs (yes thats right PLAYOFFS)!!! :D

It hit me REAL hard in the early innings of today's game. I was sitting in my living room with my roommate and we were just over-the-top giddy. I'm like giggling at the thought of our belov'ed Sox in the promised land.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 01:42 PM)
GO to Willie ends the 7th

4-1 Sox!!!!

two more innings to go!!!!!

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS! Man, I am so excited!!! It has been such a long time since the year of 2000.

On my way coming back to my office, I was listening to Murphy on the SCORE. Murphy mentioned that the Sox's TV rating has shot up through the roof, and he believed Cubs fans were the reason. Not surprisingly, a whole lot of Cubs fans called in and admitted it, but for the reason that they wanted to witness the collapse of the White Sox. I guess we just have to disappoint all of you!

QUOTE(S720 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!  Man, I am so excited!!!  It has been such a long time since the year of 2000. 

On my way coming back to my office, I was listening to Murphy on the SCORE.  Murphy mentioned that the Sox's TV rating has shot up through the roof, and he believed Cubs fans were the reason.  Not surprisingly, a whole lot of Cubs fans called in and admitted it, but for the reason that they wanted to witness the collapse of the White Sox.  I guess we just have to disappoint all of you!

:fthecubs :gosox1: