T-Shirt Sales

TheKillerB's

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
If we win, look on MLB.com.  You can order all kinds of division champ gear.  I plan on blowing some cash when we do. :gosox4:

NY Yankees AL East champs stuff was up for a while yesterday... I know they has Boston too, but they took it down before I could find it. -- I was never able to find the White Sox AL Central Champs shirts.

On the White Sox home page, there is a link to purchase AL Central Division Champs stuff. I don't know how fast they can ship stuff. I would assume that Grandstand would have stuff already. I know when the Illini made the Final Four, they had stuff available at the shops that night. I'm not going to go too nuts on this stuff though, since I plan on buying more Sox championship stuff at the end of October. :headbang

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
Just ordered my shirt from MLB.com.  Bought myself the black "Roster" shirt.  Man that thing looks gorgeous...got the names on the back.  Hell yeah.

Same one I'm ordering, Jas, is there going to be a Soxtalk Championship T-Shirt available also??

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
Just ordered my shirt from MLB.com.  Bought myself the black "Roster" shirt.  Man that thing looks gorgeous...got the names on the back.  Hell yeah.

Im probably buying that one too. Its between that one and the hooded sweatshirt as of now :)