T-Shirt Sales

TheKillerB's

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
Oh, I know, but personally, I'm a thrifty shopper.

I just hate the idea of buying them now while knowing they'll be on clearance for $10 next month.    :P

Just remember...some portion of that money will end up in Paul Konerko's hands next year.

Update: Went to Grandstand and the Cell today.

FYI, Grandstand is pretty much cleaned out of championship gear. They had a few black roster T-shirts which are ugly as hell and a few of those adjustable white caps, also ugly as hell. They don't sound real sure about when they will get more stuff in. They were taking orders and people's phone numbers.

The gift shop at the Cell will have Championship gear in on Monday. It should be tagged and on the shelves by 1:00 pm. This according to a woman who works in the shop.

I went to Sports Authority last night just in case they had some stuff. Not only did they not have anything, I spent 15 minutes arguing with their sales guy that the sox clinched the Division. He's like our supplier doesn't print up stuff for ties....they haven't clinched anything, but a tie....blah blah blah..we went back and forth...he was clearly a cub fan or a tribe fan cause he had attitude as soon as I asked him for any AL championship wear. I thought we were gonna go to fisticuffs right there in the store....hahaha.... :fight

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
I went to Sports Authority last night just in case they had some stuff.  Not only did they not have anything, I spent 15 minutes arguing with their sales guy that the sox clinched the Division.  He's like our supplier doesn't print up stuff for ties....they haven't clinched anything, but a tie....blah blah blah..we went back and forth...he was clearly a cub fan or a tribe fan cause he had attitude as soon as I asked him for any AL championship wear.  I thought we were gonna go to fisticuffs right there in the store....hahaha.... :fight

LOL

The Sox have won more games this season than the Cubs did in 2003 including the playoffs, and yet some douchebag thinks they have only "tied" for the title.

What a loser.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
I'm really dissapointed with the shirts.  I thought they would be a lot better.  I will probably buy a hat.

Yeah, hopefully the stuff that comes in next week will be a lot nice. The caps and tees look like they were thrown together in a rush.

I will also appreciate it if this thread can be used in case anyone finds any deals, discounts, etc. that they can share.

Yes, I'm a cheap bastard, and although I really, really like the shirts worn after the game in which they clinched, I'm still considering waiting for any sort of discount I can get.

That shirt is the only thing I'm considering...although multiple World Series shirts would be purchased immediately...