9-30 Game Thread - Charlotte @ Cleveland

Heads22

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
I would like to say two things.

First, the game is on an ESPN alternate feed on satellite if anyone cares.

And second, JOE BORCHARD f***ING SUCKS.  This is why he will never amount to anything but a pile of s***.

Fathom... is that you? :P

But yeah... he's a fourth outfielder on a bad team.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
swung at three pitches out of the zone

And wasn't even CLOSE to making contact. Then again he hasn't played much since he's arrived............ I'm a bit torn about this series. I'd LOVE to knock these f***ers out, but then again that would mean we will probably face Boston in the 1st round. And their offense really scares me.

Edited by CYGarland

Millwood is agood pitcher, but two singles right off the bat with no one out and then we can't get one past the pitcher with the next three hitters just shows the pathetic offensive display the Sox show every game almost. Buerhle made the comment that this series against the Tribe doesn't mean anything. He gave up a leadoff double to Sizemore. I hope he didn't really mean to just lollipop it up there? He has to want to win doesn't he?

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
And wasn't even CLOSE to making contact. Then again he hasn't played much since he's arrived............ I'm a bit torn about this series. I'd LOVE to knock these f***ers out, but then again that would mean we will probably face Boston in the 1st round.  And their offense really scares me.

But their pitching is garbage.