What a day!! New Home and a Sox Clinch!!

RibbieRubarb

What a month!

Well, the missus and I closed on our spacious new home in suburban Downers Grove today.

After all the stress of the Sox Sept slump and preparing to buy a home, it's great to have TWO happy endings within hours of each other!

:cheers

Now off to that "massage parlour" for a third! :lol:

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Sep 29, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
What a month!

Well, the missus and I closed on our spacious new home in suburban Downers Grove today.

After all the stress of the Sox Sept slump and preparing to buy a home, it's great to have TWO happy endings within hours of each other!

:cheers

Now off to that "massage parlour" for a third! :lol:

Welcome to the neighborhood. I moved to Downers almost 3 years ago. Great to have more sox fans moving in. :snr

Congrats on the closing. I just closed on mine in early August. The sense of relief is just emormous. But now comes the move! And then the painting, because the wife doesn't like the colors and wants to make the house 'hers'. And then the new furniture, because the old stuff doesn't match the new paint! Been there, doing that! And good luck! :gosox1: