Pacers' New Unis

I posted these in the Flying under the radar thread. I was dreading the idea of new jerseys. I really liked what we had, and they were voted best jersey on NBA.com last season. However, they did a great job refreshing the jerseys, w/out changing everything. I'm very happy with the outcome. It's kind of nice to have new jerseys with the retirement of Reggie. The Pacers are turning the page.

The Bulls better not even think of making any changes...

I'm not a big fan of the newer style of the black alternates (wider over the shoulders and no piping), and I'm iffy on the Bulls logo they put on the back recently.

Even though it's a biased opinion, I think the Bulls uniform is the nicest in the NBA...much better than the celtics uniform, and head and shoulders above the rest...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 12:04 PM)
The Bulls better not even think of making any changes...

I'm not a big fan of the newer style of the black alternates (wider over the shoulders and no piping), and I'm iffy on the Bulls logo they put on the back recently.

Even though it's a biased opinion, I think the Bulls uniform is the nicest in the NBA...much better than the celtics uniform, and head and shoulders above the rest...

I think the old Bulls one(before last year) were the best ones. I don't like the new shiny mesh they used and I don't like the Bull on the back.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
I think the old Bulls one(before last year) were the best ones. I don't like the new shiny mesh they used and I don't like the Bull on the back.

Were the black ones the only shiny ones?

I was under that impression since I didn't really notice it with the red ones.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)

I like the Black jerseys you guys had in the Jordan era, with the red pinstriping and the same lettering as your other jerseys.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)

I think the Bulls have done a better job than most of updating their uniforms and still maintaining the class of the uniform. All I have to do is look at the fashion atrocities that Dallas, Golden State, La Clips, Denver, Washington and countless others have thrown onto their team, and I know that the Bulls are always gonna look better.

Only now they are trying to play better. ;)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
I think the Bulls have done a better job than most of updating their uniforms and still maintaining the class of the uniform.  All I have to do is look at the fashion atrocities that Dallas, Golden State, La Clips, Denver, Washington and countless others have thrown onto their team, and I know that the Bulls are always gonna look better.

Only now they are trying to play better.  ;)

I agree with you 100%.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 06:46 PM)
Nope all of them. Makes me appreciate my Jordan red road jersey, NBA Top 50 edition.

Original or replica?

I remember the gold logo.

I was never tempted to buy an authentic jersey because of the outrageous prices...

I just have a Jordan replica. Road red Champion from '96 which will probably always be my favorite pro basketball uniform.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)
Original or replica?

I remember the gold logo.

I was never tempted to buy an authentic jersey because of the outrageous prices...

I just have a Jordan replica.  Road red Champion from '96 which will probably always be my favorite pro basketball uniform.

Authentic baby. I got it for my 12th birthday and I appreciated it very much. I want to get a Scottie Pippen one as well, but I can't find any authentics of that.