I passed the Bar Exam

SoxFan562004

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 06:21 PM)
Sorry mods, I know there's a thread for updates like this, so please feel free to merge, but I passed the IL Bar Exam!!!!!

Just wanted to post here because the whole process sucks, and Soxtalk was a great oasis many times I was stressing heavily...

congrats man. Now you can be my lawyer the next time im accused of murder. Im just joking so don't take that part seriously. My dad is a mediator so i know a bit about law from him. What specific kind of law are you gonna practice?

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
CONGRATS!!!  That is a huge accomplishment.

What kind of law are you planning on practicing?

Thank you very much.

I'm not 100% sure, I did family law in school, but wasn't thrilled with that, so the world is my oyster!!

Congratulations :cheers :drink

Just what the world needs--another lawyer. Time to abandon your conscience to uphold the integrity of the law! Well, there is some truth to the last sentence.

I've always wondered what exactly is asked on these exams and how the questions are administered. Is it typical to a common test; where you can expect multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, essay questions?

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
Now see, you and I should go into business together.  A CPA and a lawyer.  Now that sounds like a bad joke intro.  LMAO!

Congrats!

What do you call 1000 lawyers/CPAs on the bottom of the ocean? A good start!!!! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyways, congrats on a hell of an acheivement!!! :cheers

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 05:21 PM)
Sorry mods, I know there's a thread for updates like this, so please feel free to merge, but I passed the IL Bar Exam!!!!!

Just wanted to post here because the whole process sucks, and Soxtalk was a great oasis many times I was stressing heavily...

Congrats! Where'd you go to school? I am at Loyola Law now.