The Rally Crede and other superstitions.

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

I never considered myself superstitious but my true colors showed as we lost game after game and the lead shrunk so fast.

Thoroughly disappointed by the "choke" avatars, I joined the Rally Crede group to show my support. But even then I didn't think I was being superstitious . I was just supporting the group of fans here who wanted a more positive approach.

In the key game of the season where the "Rally Crede" kicked in the Sox were behind 2-0. I had recently picked up one of those mini-bats that are given away on Bat day. It said Cleveland Indian's on it. After Joe hit his 1st homerun to tie the game I jumped up grabbed the mini bat and burned off the words Cleveland Indians hoping to silence their bats. Needless to say, as we all know, Crede's 2nd homer gave the Sox the much needed win.

Although the Sox lost the next game against the Indians and the 1st 2 games with Detroit ,the Indian's bat's did indeed fall silent against Tampa Bay. We won the next 2 games and the division was ours !