Family Guy Rips On Cubs

JohnStamos

QUOTE(JohnStamos @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 03:40 AM)
Absolutely hilarious seen in the new Family Guy movie poking fun at Game 6 of the Cubs-Marlins Series of 2003.  I laughed so hard when I first saw it.  Just wondering if anyone saw it or if there is anywhere I can download the short clip.

I had thios burned for me like a month ago and the Game 6 reference was EXCELLENT... BTW the rest of the Stewie Griffin Untld Story, not sure if you will all like it, it drags along ALOT

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 07:55 AM)
I had thios burned for me like a month ago and the Game 6 reference was EXCELLENT... BTW the rest of the Stewie Griffin Untld Story, not sure if you will all like it, it drags along ALOT

Did you catch all the jokes and refernces?

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 07:55 AM)

I think if there's one thing the movie doesn't do it's drag along. The movie as well of the show is so full of references that it's tough to find any down time.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)
I think if there's one thing the movie doesn't do it's drag along. The movie as well of the show is so full of references that it's tough to find any down time.

Actually if there's one thing it does do is drag along, the movie is pretty bad. I love the show but didn't care for the movie so much. Oh, and you should give up already, you're not going to win the fantasy baseball league, adding and dropping 10 guys a day is pretty weak.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie myself. The Cubs reference had me rolling around on the floor.

Although, I don't know if I enjoyed it as much as the SNL reference to the Cubs collapse immediately after it happened...where Lorne Michaels was trying to convince Halle Berre and Britney Spears to kiss, and he said "If not for me, then do it for those poor Cub fans".

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Oct 9, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
I absolutely love Family Guy and thought the movie was really subpar.  I'm talking, REALLY subpar.  Didn't like it one bit.

Was it the Peter Griffin purring like a Walrus, or Chris talking about how his underpants rode the right way that sunk this movie down the toilet?

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
Was it the Peter Griffin purring like a Walrus, or Chris talking about how his underpants rode the right way that sunk this movie down the toilet?

The s***ty Stewie finding himself from the future storyline contributed in a big way.