White Sox Movies and Slide Shows

kapkomet

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 07:19 PM)
Actually, it's called "Base Attack" I assume it's from when Area 54 is attacked, not sure though.

Actually, since I have that soundtrack, I can tell you it's from the scene where the fighters from El Toro (led by Will Smith) launch an attack on the ship sitting over LA and are completely obliterated...this is followed by an attack on El Toro, and Will Smith being chased through the high desert by oen of the mini ships.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Actually, since I have that soundtrack, I can tell you it's from the scene where the fighters from El Toro (led by Will Smith) launch an attack on the ship sitting over LA and are completely obliterated...this is followed by an attack on El Toro,  and Will Smith being chased through the high desert by oen of the mini ships.

Ahhhh ok. THanks for the correction.

I've only seen the move like 11 times, you'd think I'd know the sound track. lol

QUOTE(3E8 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Okay I finally finished my May highlight video.  Be patient at the beginning, it starts slow but picks up shortly after.  At several points I matched lyrics of the song to what was happening in the highlight, see if you can find them all...

Sox May 2005 Vid.

Enjoy!

EDIT:  Downloadable April link, if anyone wants.

Sox April 2005 Vid.

Great work 3E8! :cheers

I think I've watched April's about 10 times and I probably will watch May even more with the classic DJ call in there 3 times. By the way, you've got me hooked on the band that you have for you music, who is that?

My First Video.......I dont know how many of you listen to 97.9 the loop (a chicago station) but they have made a recreation of the 1985 Superbowl Shuffle...I decided to try and make a video that follows the song....Here it is, i think its pretty good for my first one. Jiyea!!!

http://media.putfile.com/World-Series-Shuffle30

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
My First Video.......I dont know how many of you listen to 97.9 the loop (a chicago station) but they have made a recreation of the 1985 Superbowl Shuffle...I decided to try and make a video that follows the song....Here it is, i think its pretty good for my first one.  Jiyea!!!

http://media.putfile.com/World-Series-Shuffle30

gOOD sTUFF :cheers

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
Im deciding on the last song for my movie what song would go best for that?

Depends on the video/clips/pics but the cliche song would be "We Are The Chamipons" from Mr. Mercury himself.

"Big Bobby Jenks, and he can bring the heat, when hitters get too close, he knocks them off their feet, 100 plus gas, and off-speed pitches, make opposing hitters, look like b****es!"

You like that don't ya SoxFan01.......have you heard that song before my post?

Thats my favorite part......

Jiyea!!

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Actually, since I have that soundtrack, I can tell you it's from the scene where the fighters from El Toro (led by Will Smith) launch an attack on the ship sitting over LA and are completely obliterated...this is followed by an attack on El Toro,  and Will Smith being chased through the high desert by oen of the mini ships.

I actually thought I was the only one that had that soundtrack. :) I also have The Rock soundtrack, which in my opinion ranks as the #1 score ever. There is no Pirates of the Caribbean theme without the brilliant work of Hanz Zimmer in "The Rock."

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
"Big Bobby Jenks, and he can bring the heat, when hitters get too close, he knocks them off their feet, 100 plus gas, and off-speed pitches, make opposing hitters, look like b****es!"

You like that don't ya SoxFan01.......have you heard that song before my post?

Thats my favorite part......

Jiyea!!

Yes, I heard it many times before actually. I have had it saved on my computer since the day after the won the WS. :D

QUOTE(orgullodemexico @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 08:18 AM)
Any particular reason these movies can't be posted/shared in .wmv or .mpg format so that we don't have to download more junk (.i.e quicktime)?

In my case, I use iMovie on my Mac and it doesnt have a .wmv export option. As for .mpg, .mov encoded in h.264 is a FAR supperior codec for video (small file sizes, better video)

Join the Quicktime revolution! hehehe

Ladies and gentleman, we need to figure out a way to save these videos at Soxtalk for posterity. There is some awesome work that's been done by Soxtalk members and it only seems appropriate that Soxtalk would be the place to go view them in the future.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Nov 12, 2005 -> 01:02 AM)
Again, just perfect.  I'm loving the soundtrack.  The Gooch batflip in the middle of the video was sweet.  I just love that thing, and that was an excellent way to end the June video.

Thanks a lot Greasy. This one took me the longest by far, so I'm very happy to see a positive review.