SoCal Sox peeps

longshot7

That's a bit of a drive for me but I'll see what I can pull off. Keep me posted.

Are any of you going to ALDS games in Anaheim?

I've got a very good feeling that the east coast will not be getting the expected rematch of last year's ALCS. I think the Sox and Angels will do battle.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
That's a bit of a drive for me but I'll see what I can pull off. Keep me posted.

I've got a very good feeling that the east coast will not be getting the expected rematch of last year's ALCS. I think the Sox and Angels will do battle.

don't jinx it

For any people in the Valley, Me and my buddy will be watching some games at a place called Tin Horn Flats in Burbank. It's a pretty well known Bears bar, but we hope to pack that place with some Black & Silver

Here's the address:

2623 W Magnolia Blvd

Burbank, Ca 91505

Corner of Magnolia and Naomi

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)

I'm going to Tues' Angels/Yanks game - that's why I'll be there in Anaheim, but we should make an outing on the weekends too.

Burbank is closer to my house tho - will you guys be there on Sat?

I'd like to make it to Tin Horn Flats for some of the games against Boston. Unfortunately I work Tuesday and I can only make night games if there are any. Feel free to use my list at the bottom of my message to contact any other So Cal Sox fans. If you make anything definite for Tin Horn Flats that I can make I will be there. Also pin the message.

QUOTE(Cali @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
For any people in the Valley, Me and my buddy will be watching some games at a place called Tin Horn Flats in Burbank. It's a pretty well known Bears bar, but we hope to pack that place with some Black & Silver

Here's the address:

2623 W Magnolia Blvd

Burbank, Ca 91505

Corner of Magnolia and Naomi

Did they name all the streets of Burbank after country music singing women?