ALCS tickets on sale Thursday

greasywheels121

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:44 PM)
Season ticket holders. We got all our tickets weeks ago.

well i woulda said the same thing but... if you're a season ticket holder you're die hard... and if you're die hard why the f*** arent you going to the WS?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Reddy @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
well i woulda said the same thing but... if you're a season ticket holder you're die hard... and if you're die hard why the f*** arent you going to the WS?

Some are brokers, and some are folks who bought tickets to all 4 games and are selling 1 game to try to recoop some of the cost. It's $1500 for 2 tickets to each game in the LD.. that's a lot of scratch for most folks.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:48 PM)
How do yo think brokers get tix? They buy season tix and sell all of them.

Darn it Los...stop being so smart...

So you get tix to any of the games? You did seem awfully worried about it earlier this morning.

QUOTE(BDavisFutureHOF @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Hey guys -- quick heads up -- you can go to www.theticketreserve.com and buy options on games

Generally much cheaper than a broker and places like stubhub. I got tickets to all 3 Bulls home playoff games there last year for 15 over face value each -- take a look.

hey, dont tell anyone about my secret ticket place

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
Darn it Los...stop being so smart...

So you get tix to any of the games? You did seem awfully worried about it earlier this morning.

I have no tickets.

I hope I'll come across an extra somewhere. Otherwise, I'll have to go through a broker. I spent zero money on tix during the season, so I can splurge a little bit now.

You might want to check out Craig's list. Some of the asking prices are not as outrageous.

By the way, most sellers will not split a pair of tickets. If anyone here is thinking about going through a broker and needs another buyer, PM me,

http://chicago.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/sear...=min&maxAsk=max

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 11:02 AM)
Well...the good news for me thus far is that on Ebay, a single ticket for an Angels ALCS game is going for less than $100.

Man...if we win 1 more game I'm snapping one of those up.

I'm pulling for the Angels. If so I can comfortably sit in my seats in Anaheim, LOL. I'm gonna be going ape s*** if another release gets scheduled for US Cellular though (not willing to say what the release is for yet).

Come on White Sox..lets win one more in Boston and than move on to the next round :cheers

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 12:15 PM)
IIRC, we'd host Games 1, 2, 6, and 7. 

Game   Matchup   Day   Date     Time   TV

Gm 1  TBA vs. TBA  Tue  Oct. 11  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 2  TBA vs. TBA  Wed  Oct. 12  TBA      FOX

Gm 3  TBA vs. TBA  Fri  Oct. 14  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 4  TBA vs. TBA  Sat  Oct. 15  7:30 pm  FOX

Gm 5*  TBA vs. TBA  Sun  Oct. 16  4:00 pm  FOX

Gm 6*  TBA vs. TBA  Tue  Oct. 18  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 7*  TBA vs. TBA  Wed  Oct. 19  8:00 pm  FOX

* - if necessary

I assume those times are ET?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
You might want to check out Craig's list. Some of the asking prices are not as outrageous.

By the way, most sellers will not split a pair of tickets. If anyone here is thinking about going through a broker and needs another buyer, PM me,

http://chicago.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/sear...=min&maxAsk=max

It's disgusting to see guys sell upper deck tickets(528) for $300 each. That's beyond scalping. It's also sad to see Cub fans getting their hands on tickets and literally saying, "I'm going to make you bend over backwards to get them."