To all of you new posters...

Heads22

In case he follows BPJ here like a long lost poodle ....

From the pages of ESPN:

b00b you're a coward. A fairly intelligent one, but a coward nonetheless. You have nearly 4600 posts here on the WhiteSox board & only 24 on the D'Backs board.

I say fairly intelligent because let's face it you've placed yourself in a no lose situation. If the SOX win, you'll just applaud the good work. When the SOX lose, you have all the stats to dig the knife deeper into the wound. It really doesn't bother you if the SOX do good, because there's always some negativity about the team you can exploit. This board is your sanctuary.

That's the kind of person to expect from the b00ber. A self-proclaimed D'Backs fan having less than 1% of his total posts on his home board.

An insurance lawyer to boot.

:bang

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, with the trolls and assorted non-Sox fans missing, I imagine the "your wife is a slut" humor that made the ESPN board so enjoyable will be left behind, too.

As long as you are here Joe, there will always be someone's slutty wife to make fun of.

Unfortunately, with the trolls and assorted non-Sox fans missing, I imagine the "your wife is a slut" humor that made the ESPN board so enjoyable will be left behind, too.

These boards are conducive for that digenerate behavior. You can keep it all in one thread and go at it 'til your hearts content. The wife-bashing thread.

It's a little late because I haven't been around in a few days but... Welcome Sox Fans!

Oh great a bunch of refugees. They'll be b****ing about all the people they hate at their other board. I hate when people do that

You guys will fit in well, I think most of us came here as refugees from other boards.

Our new members should be told that tey should all email bjmarte and ask him to send to them his famous naked portrait - but have him email it, I don't know that I can take it being posted again! :lol: :lol:

Where the hell have you been BJ? You have been missed.

Thanks for the welcome back guys.  Just been busy with work and life and stuff.

I wouldn't call it a welcome, more or less asking where you've been. :lol:

Watch it I may take off for the ESPN boards, I hear they are looking for some new posters over there.

Thanks for the welcome back guys.  Just been busy with work and life and stuff.

I wouldn't call it a welcome, more or less asking where you've been. :lol:

Watch it I may take off for the ESPN boards, I hear they are looking for some new posters over there.

Have fun! [/color]

I told you guys we were a close knit bunch, complete with our own inside jokes and neighborhood pshyco.

Thanks for making us feel welcome!