Guess who's throwing out the first pitch?

fathom

Wow...great news. Wasn't sure how Frank was doing or his position among the rest of the team. I guess everything is ok and I cannot wait to see it tomorrow...even if I am in the Upper Deck. The place will just go nuts and the team should really respond to the energy...good call having Frank throw out the first pitch. :gosox1:

Nope.  He was jockin the Cubs 2 years ago .....

Please! No one doubts Daley’s bona fides as a huge Sox fan. But his recent remarks about one or two of Ozzie's decisions might not have gone over too well with some.

Don’t know if its true, but I’ve heard one story that his mother was buried with a White Sox cap in her casket.

QUOTE(Mercy! @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade - but wouldn't Mayor Daley have been a logical choice?

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 02:42 AM)
Nope.  He was jockin the Cubs 2 years ago.  Frank is the perfect choice.

Thank you. I am glad I am not the only one who remembers Hizzonar in Atlanta for the 2003 playoffs sporting a Cubs hat. Screw him. There are plenty of people I would rather see throw out the first pitch, and Frank Thomas is way up the list.

That is soooo cool! Problem is I won't get to see any of the game until the half-way point. Anybody recording this thing? PM me.

I think this is the best possible choice for the Sox for a first pitch. I think more than anything is really echoes the "chemistry" that we have heard all year that this team has.