Search

redandwhite

Trying to find all your embarrasing posts about the white sox's offense being no match for bostons so you can erase them? :P

They turned it off to make the board run smoother, because the board was going really really slow at one time and they found out too many searches were being done or somthing.

We are having problems with too much load on MYSQL, because basically it sucks. One of the features that runs the most queries and bogs down the board the most is the search feature. Right now allowing a huge number people to post and view the board is a priority, so we are doing away with some of the higher query running features for now. An upgrade in the off season is something we are looking at.

QUOTE(~~HighHeat45~~ @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
Trying to find all your embarrasing posts about the white sox's offense being no match for bostons so you can erase them? :P

They turned it off to make the board run smoother, because the board was going really really slow at one time and they found out too many searches were being done or somthing.

Ha, I don't think I ever said the White Sox were no match for the Red Sox, and its actually for another reason.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 02:23 PM)
It was a mass of search spiders that hit the site all at once.  It was just a wierd coincidence.  I think the record is somewhere around 275-300 people

That makes me think of those spiders in the Lost in Space movie.

space_bugs_small.jpg