Boston @ Chicago - ALDS Game 2

Heads22

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 06:52 PM)
You do realize it's a White Sox board, right?

I still don't get who told you we wanted a red sox fan's point of view.

Oh give him a break Sleepy...as long as people are polite and realize theyr'e in hostile territory I don't care who posts here.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:54 AM)
No, in my two years of being on this board it never occurred to me I was on a White Sox board.  You are one pathetic turd.

Man, if only the White Sox had Bellhorn, they would have won tonight's game so easily. :P You're a good poster, but I think you're just a little upset tonight. You might want to watch what you say before you get suspended.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
No, in my two years of being on this board it never occurred to me I was on a White Sox board.  You are one pathetic turd.

It was an honest question. I wasn't trying to be rude...just wasn't sure why you referred to some posters as jackasses when you should expect to get some s*** for rooting for the opposing team.

And as far as calling me a pathetic turd...I'll just let it go. Maybe you're upset about the loss. I would appreciate it if you not call me names, though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:58 AM)
Man, if only the White Sox had Bellhorn, they would have won tonight's game so easily. :P    You're a good poster, but I think you're just a little upset tonight.  You might want to watch what you say before you get suspended.

I don't think what I said was suspension worthy, it was a truthful statement, but i'll keep the head up. thanks.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 02:00 AM)
I don't think what I said was suspension worthy, it was a truthful statement, but i'll keep the head up.  thanks.

You go around calling quality posters like sleepy and balta turds...and you're going to be in more trouble than Jim Parque facing Barry Bonds with the bases loaded.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:58 AM)
It was an honest question.  I wasn't trying to be rude...just wasn't sure why you referred to some posters as jackasses when you should expect to get some s*** for rooting for the opposing team.

And as far as calling me a pathetic turd...I'll just let it go.  Maybe you're upset about the loss.  I would appreciate it if you not call me names, though.

Honest question or not, it was a stupid one, and one that I have been asked numerous times.

This place is full of them, and I really have no desire to congratulate them. I'd rather congratulate the posters who deserve it instead.