AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
How about Sutcliffe saying we had a great defensive outfield?

And Piazza adding... "Yes, they cover a lot of ground..." *SILENCE*

I also love Piazza saying that the Red Sox ran into a "hot offense" in the White Sox.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
If you want a good laugh, take a look at this game thread from a carmine fan board. It's like watching a fuse burn slowly toward a crate of dynamite.

Linky

I read on another Red Sox board...

-3 curtain calls shows we are vulnerable to the Red Sox

-Wells is gonna dominate tomorrow.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
EAT s*** YOU BEAN TOWN BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** CHRIS BERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** RICK SUTCLIFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAME INTO OUR HOUSE AND WE BROUGHT THE PAIN...........LOTS OF f***ING PAIN AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT HURT A LOT MORE TOMORROW YOU f***ING TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU f***ERS GOT YOUR TEE TIMES IN BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE JOINING CLEVELAND ON THE LINKS BEFORE THIS WEEK IS UP!!!!!!!!!

JOSE CONTRERAS IS A f***ING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!  HASNT LOST A GAME IN NEARLY 2 f***ING MONTHS

AJ f***ING PERZYNSKI!!!!!  HES A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE TEAM STEPPED THE f*** UP TONIGHT AND MADE A STATEMENT!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A BIG f***ING PLAYOFF HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 06:07 PM)
w00t

I got something here, if you say that on ESPN, your banned :headshake

:canada :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosox2: :gosox1:

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
EAT s*** YOU BEAN TOWN BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** CHRIS BERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT s*** RICK SUTCLIFFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAME INTO OUR HOUSE AND WE BROUGHT THE PAIN...........LOTS OF f***ING PAIN AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT HURT A LOT MORE TOMORROW YOU f***ING TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU f***ERS GOT YOUR TEE TIMES IN BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA BE JOINING CLEVELAND ON THE LINKS BEFORE THIS WEEK IS UP!!!!!!!!!

JOSE CONTRERAS IS A f***ING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!  HASNT LOST A GAME IN NEARLY 2 f***ING MONTHS

AJ f***ING PERZYNSKI!!!!!  HES A MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE TEAM STEPPED THE f*** UP TONIGHT AND MADE A STATEMENT!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A BIG f***ING PLAYOFF HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I got edited? Thank you for saying it for me! This is classic WhiteSox fan! & I hope that every baby you have turns out just like you! You forgot to say that no women & children are eligible to attend comisky for the rest of the playoffs. No cubs fans. No Bosox. No corporates. NOTHING BUT REAL MEN WEARING CHISOX GEAR DRINKING BEER AND WANTING TO TAKE THE OPPONENT TO THE WOODSHED EACH TIME! oh yeah....WIN OR DYE TRYING!

Edited by whitesoxmanager

STFU. nuke_cleveland is just having fun. its not like he has no manners and such.

hes happy, and he shows it by his way of pronouncing the F-bomb. and i love it :D.

if you pussy b****s cant understand its just him having some fun in the playoffs, then cry about it elsewhere and a different time. now during the playoffs is the tiem to party and enjoy it.

Woohoo! I was in the gym for the final out. As soon as I was done I ran to the lockerroom to call my mom. Damn fine game, but they cannot let down - MB needs to bring his A game and the White Sox need to keep up the intensity.

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
STFU. nuke_cleveland is just having fun. its not like he has no manners and such.

hes happy, and he shows it by his way of pronouncing the F-bomb. and i love it :D.

if you pussy b****s cant understand its just him having some fun in the playoffs, then cry about it elsewhere and a different time. now during the playoffs is the tiem to party and enjoy it.

sounds like a personal attack there. how bout you show some manners y'self?

EDIT: lets not f*** up this thread please?

THE SOX f***IN OWN THE SAWKS!!!!

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 01:49 AM)
just got home from the game...what a focking great game....that place was rocking tonight....all the fans need to keep up through the playoffs...GO SOX

yeah it sounded damn loud

I have been stalking this board forever....from the Tub Of Goo posts, the in and outs of the past few years, and finally to now a playoff winner! Go Sox, and thanks guys for all the great fuel for my arguments with my cubbie fan friends.

:gosox3:

Edited by pierard

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
If you want a good laugh, take a look at this game thread from a carmine fan board. It's like watching a fuse burn slowly toward a crate of dynamite.

Linky

I only read the first five pages, but that s*** is hilarious! "We own Contreras" "Contreras is our b****" then "Get Clement out of there" "Get out of this inning" "We'll get them tomorrow" The fuse wasn't burning toward a crate of dynamite, it was burning toward a ton of dynamite. Awesome game to watch! :headbang :headbang :headbang :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :headbang :headbang :headbang

Wow, some Boston fans just won't get it through their head that Count is a way different pitcher.

I'm not ready to remove the 'our b****" label from Contreras just yet. The guy had a 5-0 lead after 1, which makes it a lot more comfortable to pitch in. Yes, he pitched a good game, but if we see him again I bet the outcome will be much different/better.

Probably won't be seeing much of me during the playoffs. Sorry Soxtalk, but ya'll take a backseat to post-season baseball. I just can't jeopardize missing a single pitch.

That said, what an amazing, tone-setting preformance. Words can't describe how important a demoralizing defeat like that is.

If our Sox come to play tomorrow we could be looking at two straight...

...shhhhhhhhhh, don't say it. ;) :headbang :gosox1: :gosox4: :gosox1:

Was there tonight.....

What a f***ing game!!!!!!!!!

f*** the Red Sox....

f*** ESPN......

f*** em all.....

If this DOESN'T prove to the national media that we mean business....I don't know what does....

Now...Lets bring the pain to Mr. Fat ASS himself, and make him limp his way back to Boston....

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: