Best excuse you've heard from a Red Sox fan

chicagown

A few friends of mine were at the game yesterday and were surrounded by Red Sox fans, who at some point were booed out. But the most hilarious reasoning as to why they got rocked they heard, "it's too hot out."

I'm sure you've heard some good ones too.

Edited by chicagown

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 12:31 PM)
wow, that boston message board just kills francona over and over

Over what? What could he have done yesterday that would have helped the situation? Everyone knows their bullpen is in shambles, and their starting pitching isnt up to par. Their offense got shut down, pure and simple. there wasnt anything he really could have done about it.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
Over what?  What could he have done yesterday that would have helped the situation?  Everyone knows their bullpen is in shambles, and their starting pitching isnt up to par.  Their offense got shut down, pure and simple. there wasnt anything he really could have done about it.

Go read the threads. They are just killing him over there. Saying if they lose this year he will be fired etc.

QUOTE(SS Gload @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
my friend is a boston red sox "fan", a.k.a. he is just a typical fair weather fan. He mentioned on sportscenter they said the red sox have won all of their next games in the playoffs after a big loss.

So much for that theory.