Sleep issues

tonyho7476

I went to the game yesterday, got home, ate, went to bed about 8:30...wanting to be fresh for work today and the game tonight.

About 2 in the morning I woke up with the Go-Go White Sox song running through my head. That went on for 2 hours, as I thought of the great game I had seen. I couldn't get the song out of my head. As much as I love that song, it was driving me crazy. :bang

I went out for dinner and more drinks after the game, got home just in time for the 10 pm news, so I could watch the highlights, but I was bombed and I knocked out and never saw them. Woke up at 3:30 am, half drunk, half hungover, voice was shot and I thought the whole thing was a dream. Jumped on line to check the score, got excited again and could not fall back asleep. Actually got to work a half hour earlier today.

I went out for dinner and more drinks after the game, got home just in time for the 10 pm news, so I could watch the highlights, but I was bombed and I knocked out and never saw them. Woke up at 3:30 am, half drunk, half hungover, voice was shot and I thought the whole thing was a dream. Jumped on line to check the score, got excited again and could not fall back asleep. Actually got to work a half hour earlier today.

haha, nice, thats sorda how i am when i cant sleep, i get places earlier but when im there, im f***ed up :x

I think now that the question of whether or not this season is a success lies inthis series. Coming up short in the ALCS would be tough to stomach but it would clearly be a step forward for the franchise and beating the Red Sox would be huge. I do think we need this series to have a successful season to build on. No matter what happens, we'll always have yesterdays game

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
No sleep issues.. I passed out. LOL. But I am tired right now.. need to get to the park, have a beer, and wake up!!

YEah, I'm dragging right now...and the sox has still been running through my head. I'm losing my marbles.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
YEah, I'm dragging right now...and the sox has still been running through my head.  I'm losing my marbles.

Despite drinking tons of water all day.. I still feel totally dehydrated and disoriented. Another beer will fix that.. :drink

:lolhitting

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 04:40 AM)
Beer fixes everything.

And it did... :cheers

Holy sweet geezus... last night was.. unreal. Just unreal. I wish I could describe it.. but I just can't. That place was louder last night when Gooch hit that bomb then it was Tuesday. :headbang

Last Night was awesome!!! It was bedlam on the right field concourse when gooch hit that bomb. It was like a mosh pit...everyone jumping on each other high fiving everyone....it was nuts!! Then hanging on every pitch from there on out. Everyone screaming at the top of their lungs. Man it was a wild one... :gosox1:

Edited by Controlled Chaos