MLB.COM SUCKS! DON'T ORDER THERE!!!

J-MAN

I ordered Sox Champs shirts and a hat from them last Thursday - I finally received an e-mail from them Today almost a week later saying the items are backordered !!!!!!!!! With no ship date!

Needless to say I told them where to put them when they finally get them !

Don't waste your time with them - go down to Grandstand !

Edited by J-MAN

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 02:08 PM)
I ordered Sox Champs shirts and a hat from them last Thursday  - I finally received an e-mail from them Today almost a week later saying the items are backordered !!!!!!!!!  With no ship date!

Needless to say I told them where to put them when they finally get them !

Don't waste your time with them - go down to Grandstand !

OK then!

You don't know the half of it. I ordered a shirt do be dispatched to family in VA to post on to me, this way I save $25 in shipping costs.

First I got an email saying if I didn't phone to confirm the order it would be cancelled, having done this I got a further e mail telling me to contact my bank because there was a problem with the card I had used, there wasn't, when I phoned MLB.com to see what was upit took 20 minutes (international phone rates!) to find out that because the UK has no states the "system" wouldn't accept my billing address. I remind you this was for a $20 order, I previously placed a $200 order with them with no problem. Eventualy everything was OK'd.

I got home tonight to another e mail telling me the shirt was on backorder and I to have no expected delivery date.

NEVER again.

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)
Bite me - not advertising ! Complaining about poor service!

Hey J-Man, welcome to the site. Word of advice, though, don't go around telling people to "bite me" and calling them names and such. It's not liked around here very well when you start doing that, as a noob especially.

Just some advice.

:)

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 07:54 PM)
Hey J-Man, welcome to the site.  Word of advice, though, don't go around telling people to "bite me" and calling them names and such.  It's not liked around here very well when you start doing that, as a noob especially.

Just some advice.

:)

Thanks ! You are right - that wasn't called for.