AND THATS A MOTHER F'IN WHITE SOX WINNER!

Buehrle>Wood

Great job by MB, Jenks, and the offense again stepping it up, keep it going.

Great Job by the MB today to hold them down after we got the lead and a great job of Gooch to take advantage of that HUGE error by Graffy. I am late but I just got home.

I guess it's good I again didn't attend the game thread, lol. Only one game thread in 6 games I have participated in and they are 6-0!! Won't be there Friday again so go White Sox let's finish them off. :gosox1:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(G&T @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
I would like to thank Wells for throwing consecutive curveballs for the first time all night to Iguchi. The first one gave him the timing, and the second one hung all the way to the seats.

gooch was pissed at himself for not swingin at the first one. he delivered on the next one. blame that one on the catch for not catching that one? get it? sorry....

wednesday is my weekly bowling night, so as im bowling during league play, im also watching the sox game on some nearby tv's.....iguchi goes deep and i go histerical along with about 3-4 other die hard sox fans in my league....the next game of bowling, i proceed to roll 8 straight strikes to start the game and end up with a personal high of 268... my spirits havent been so high in so long... thanks gooch and thanks to all the white sox

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
gooch was pissed at himself for not swingin at the first one.  he delivered on the next one.  blame that one on the catch for not catching that one?  get it?  sorry....

He wasn't pissed at himself, he was pissed at the call, according to Buster Olney who wrote a great piece on the at bat on ESPN.com. Really points out how smart Iguchi is that he remembered his only other appearance against Wells earlier this summer and how he tried to quick pitch him. Read it, it's great.