schadenfreude

chitownsportsfan

They have members at SOSH that trump Southsider2k5's post count.

Some poster named Maalox has 26,621. Although it's understandable, if you browse through the forum, how he's managed this feat. One of posts featured in the game day thread was simply the words "No" following Iguchi's HR.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)
They have members at SOSH that trump Southsider2k5's post count.

Some poster named Maalox has 26,621. Although it's understandable, if you browse through the forum, how he's managed this feat. One of posts featured in the game day thread was simply the words "No" following Iguchi's HR.

Damn I have some work to do :bang Disclaimer, they have been around a lot longer than we have :P

Good stuff on this board:

Yea, except he made an error of the 5th inning...which allowed no runs to score...in game 2...of the ALDS. Its a little different. I can't see anyone getting the last out against us in Fenway. By the way that park is an absolute f***ing joke. Its like a little league field.

I have walked under the grandstand a zillion times at Fenway and have said to myself this park is a joke. I have had my scrawny ass behind a pole in right field and have said this park is a joke. The Cell is the worst of all the new parks.

Yes, the dimensions may be a bit small. But the seats werent designed for midgets, and people actually piss in the bathrooms as opposed to whatever pole is near.

I hate losing when we get decent starting pitching because its been a premium in 2005. Friday is another day. Plus don't you hate the Chisox fans. They only sold out that dump ~20x this year. f***ing bandwaggoners.

Well, comparatively, it was a pretty successful season. But why would they know that, they probably think every city that isnt in New England lies just past the border of New England.

We don't have to win, but I don't want these motherf***ing clowns dancing on our field. Take it to game 5, no one trusts Contreras in a big spot.

... because Game 1 wasnt a big spot, right?

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Oct 5, 2005 -> 10:21 PM)
This might be the best page guys--the immediate reaction after Graffy's error:

http://sonsofsamhorn.net/index.php?showtopic=1036&st=420

jesus. i read that and it was amazing. all of them screaming "f***" and "no." i think one guy said about graffinino: "once a royal, always a royal." ha! great link!

i read through the Game 1 thread in sonsofsamhorn.com

I could not stop laughing. I have to admit, we Sox fans have a very large dose of humility compared to many other teams. It seems to be like a 10:1 ration of arrogant BoSox fans to realistic BoSox fans on that site. And if anyone gives the White Sox a little respect, they are scoffed at and shut out.

I love one of them referring to Olerud as "OlderDude" :bang

C'mon OlderDude, you're due for a dinger

And I hurt myself laughing after reading this guy's seeming disbelief at the announcers suggesting Tong G pulled a Buckner:

ha ha they said "buckner"

get it

cuz the ball went under his glove

and he plays for boston

get it

buckner

ha ha ha

And then these graphics after Gooch went yard:

89252.jpg

Shockedmonkey.jpg

Good times. :gosox2: :gosox2: :gosox2: