Famous White Sox Fans

MinnySoxFan

Aren't the Oak bridge boys (Or somethign like that there called) Sox fans?

Whoa! Mankind? Is mick Foley from Chicago?

It gets me wondering, what if the Sox would win it all, what would governor Blagovich (sp?) do? He bleeds cubby blue

Edited by JoshPR

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Governor has staked out his place stronly enough that he's not going to pander. If they do well I don't think he's going to be a jerk about it, but I'll respect him more if he just sticks to his roots and says, "that's nice, but I'm a Cubs fan so I'm not going to pretend I'm a White Sox fan."

I guarantee he won't be out wearing a Sox hat unless he loses some sort of bet. As Guv he'll probably be cheering for them because it's good for the state, but in his heart of heart he wants them to rot and burn just like we would about the Cubbies. And that's fine by me. I just think it's cool that he's actually really knowledgeable about the sport.

Edited by MinnySoxFan

I was just telling this to a friend of mine. I love the fan base the White Sox have and how we're such a small tight group. I love being able to walk around campus and acknowledge and start a converation with someone wearing some kind of Sox apparel, as I have been every day for the past couple weeks. :bang Because about 98% of the time, that person is going to be a Sox fan, if they have some gear on. Especially since the White Sox aren't the cool or trendy team, ala the Yanks, Cubs, and Red Sox.

:gosox1:

:gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3:

The owner of Soxtalk and FutureSox...now quick, someone convince the Sox to fly all the mods/admins into Chicago (or chauffeur them to Chicago). We'll gladly throw out a first pitch :)

Warning: We are not responsible for any fan that is hit when Southsider throws the ball 15 feet over the catchers head.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
The owner of Soxtalk and FutureSox...now quick, someone convince the Sox to fly all the mods/admins into Chicago (or chauffeur them to Chicago).  We'll gladly throw out a first pitch :)

Warning: We are not responsible for any fan that is hit when Southsider throws the ball 15 feet over the catchers head.

That's what the backstop is for silly. :bang