103 entries done

southsider2k5

Well I sent in my postcards for the allstar game ticket lottery.  You know even with self adhesive stamps it takes a while to put 103 stamps onto the postcards.

Now all that is left to do is cross my fingers. :bang

Good luck southsider!! Be sure to let us know if you get them!! I think we are all tailgating game day.

Well I sent in my postcards for the allstar game ticket lottery.  You know even with self adhesive stamps it takes a while to put 103 stamps onto the postcards.

Now all that is left to do is cross my fingers. :bang

Good luck southsider!! Be sure to let us know if you get them!! I think we are all tailgating game day.

Yeah I am trying to work another possibilty too, A friend of a friend knows someone who works in the ticket office.

I REALLY want to go!!!

SS- What did you use for post cards?  Can you just send out index cards?

I found some special paper at Wal-Mart that had instructions for how to do it on your computer. It came with about 30 perforated pieces of paper that you ran through your printer and they broke apart into post cards. It was less than $10 for all of the postcards.

I don't know if you can send index cards or not, I would call the team and ask.

I don't know if you can send index cards or not, I would call the team and ask.

You can send anything as long as the proper postage is on it. The only reason for an envelope is privacy - and it's a lot cleaner than throwing a stamp on your letter.

When is the last date you can post mark them?

I already have my 2 tickets, but if I could score up some more that would be great!

Selfish! :)

Of course I would want to get them so my friends can go as well.

Hey I paid a lot to be able to get those first 2. :headbang

What was that movie--Real Genius?  where that guy who lived in the closet mailed all those entries to some contest and won 95% of all the prizes...you should find out how he did that. :D  :D  :D

I wouldn't go around bragging that you remember that movie :D :bang