SEC 159 last nights game!

alexgtp

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
aLL I HAVE TO SAY IS OUR SECTION OWN3ED !! We were yelling ..cheering..singing.. and having a great time!! We started so many chants!!

We were all out of controL!!

My congrats to all of those in sec 159!!!

You are true DIE HARD WHITE SOX FANS!!

Boooo...147 was better! Go 147!

I always try to get seats in 159 during the regular season. I specifically ask for it when buying tickets at the gate.

Of course, with online tickets, I couldn't get 159 for the playoffs. But one day I will have season tickets in that section. I like to think of us 159'ers as a special breed, a superior race of men, women, and children.

I was in 152. The left field area was giving player like AJ and MB standing O's before the lineups were even anounced. The place was absolutely electric. There is no crying in baseball, but I had goose bumps and was overwhelmed with pride in that crowd and our SOX. It was the only playoff game I will be able to afford and it was outstanding.

I

I know the feeling.. I just wish ticketbrokers had to actually work for their tickets.

I got my tickets from stub hub. I'd rather pay the Sox more money for payroll than pay someone else and have fees on top of it. I'm gonna have to figure out a way to at least split some kind of season ticket plan with somebody. It was worth every penny, I just wish it was going to next year's payroll.