Neuticles

Soxy

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 6, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
:lolhitting

That's HILARIOUS.

Now - they should neuter some human males and replace them with the fake ones while they are at it.

Light years ahead of you my friend--I have submitted my list of candidates for the, uh, procedure. . .

Did you see all the wonderful merchandise he had for sale? Guys, howsabout you get this fine necklace for your best gal:

"Neuticles: It's Like Nothing Ever Changed!"

Edited by Mercy!

Yeah, but now the inventor is an Ig Nobel laureate.  :D ....

Speaking of the Ig Nobels, did anybody catch the segment on CBS a couple of years ago when they profiled that year’s award ceremony? It was just so funny.

They saved the best for last, the Biology Prize for, “The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard Anas platyrhynchos (Aves: Anatidae)” The author was a good sport and even showed a short video of the assault. :o

Edited by Mercy!

I personally like the 100% success rate. 100% SUCCESS RATE?!?! Success of what? Replacing nards with nards? No pet suicides? Next thing you know they'll make sweaters and booties for dogs.

What? They do? Damn...thought I had a good idea there.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Oct 9, 2005 -> 12:47 PM)
What can I say?  If the opposition wants to continue to lower it's numbers through neutering, contraception, & abortion who am I to stop them?

Because my dogs always vote democrat. . .

What can I say?  If the opposition wants to continue to lower it's numbers through neutering, contraception, & abortion who am I to stop them?  

Selfishness amongst secularists is unnatural which is why evolution works against them ;)

The opposition? Uh, better check with your wife, Juggs. MOST heterosexually-active women practice some kind of contraception, unless they’re intent on producing offspring annually.

And, as I’m sure you know, 78% of US women having abortions report a religious affiliation; Catholic women have an abortion rate 29% higher than Protestant women; and one in five women having abortions are born-again or Evangelical Christians. Damn those secularists! ;)

So, I guess you MIGHT say that you never let the facts get in your way.

Edit: And, oh yeah - Way to hijack a simple, funny thread about dog and cat replacement testicles. You da man!!

Edited by Mercy!