Anyone in the Oakbrook area...

Steff

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wong & Owens @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
I am still trying to find a way to get out of work early.  If I can, Champppppppps is about 2 blocks from me

Cough, cough... ;)

Let me know if you get out.

Hey Steff - Work in Oakbook Terrace. We're headed to Sal's Pizza and Sports Pub in Lombard at the corner of 22nd and Finley.

Champps was kind of a zoo last time I was there, so I'm pursuing an alternative.

Enjoy the game!

Go Go Sox!

Edited by Clarkdog

QUOTE(Clarkdog @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
Hey Steff - Work in Oakbook Terrace. We're headed to Sal's Pizza and Sports Pub in Lombard at the corner of 22nd and Finley.

Champps was kind of a zoo last time I was there, so I'm pursuing an alternative.

Enjoy the game!

Go Go Sox!

MMMM......Double Dragon

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 09:53 AM)
What about dirty Champ's on Roosevelt?  Champps with two Ps is too classy for me. :P

holy s***!!!! thats what we call that Champs, we always say we are going to dirty champs. We go there all the time, at least when I go to the burbs, play derby champions, and eat the fantastic chicken bites.

Maybe I should have just quit like I was thinking about this morning, much rather be there than here lol. Even ended up having my boss call me to see what is going on. Couldn't tell him half the stuff, but enough of it got pulled off my tray. Time for me to go back on anxiety pills (over the counter type).

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 08:53 AM)
What about dirty Champ's on Roosevelt?  Champps with two Ps is too classy for me. :P

We also call it "White Trash Champs" but go there often.

I'm in Villa Park, so if you guys go there I might go, Anyways is a no go for me because I went to Willowbrook High School 8 years ago and Anyways is always like an unwanted HS reunion

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
We also call it "White Trash Champs" but go there often. 

I'm in Villa Park, so if you guys go there I might go, Anyways is a no go for me because I went to Willowbrook High School 8 years ago and Anyways is always like an unwanted HS reunion

I always see people I went to HS there also. I'm going to "dirty Champs" Leaving here just before 3.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
Bring em with

Nothing but a tee time is getting him out of here today. We've both been out of the office full or half days 10 of the last 15 work days between his aunt's death, his mom's surgery, and the Sox. If I had driven I would have come... come pick me up. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 10:55 AM)
I always see people I went to HS there also. I'm going to "dirty Champs" Leaving here just before 3.

ah, a fellow Warrior, Proud class of '97, most of my friends graduated in 95... Steph, I know it's rude to ask a lady her age, but what year did you graduate?

if I can make white trash champs I'll wear my Kelly Wunsch jersey, hence I'll be easy to identify

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:04 PM)
Dam we always called it "1P" and "2P", but I guess 'dirty champs' works.

If I can leave work at 3. I can hopefully make it to Champs by 4:15.

Cool CC... I owe you a beer so I can finally pay up. :cheers