Anyone in the Oakbrook area...

Steff

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:09 PM)
ah, a fellow Warrior, Proud class of '97, most of my friends graduated in 95... Steph, I know it's rude to ask a lady her age, but what year did you graduate?

if I can make white trash champs I'll wear my Kelly Wunsch jersey, hence I'll be easy to identify

91. I'm an old hag... :lol:

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
haha, i'm hesitant to name any names, but a Joe Bleers, Steve Harper, Paul Faulkenberg? they may be 92 or 91, they're my "old" friends  :lolhitting

Nope.. probably since I went to Richards in Oak Lawn.. :lolhitting LOL. A ton of my HS friends work in Oakbrook and I always see them at Anyways or at Palmers in LaGrange.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:18 PM)
I keeed I Keeed.  I am going home and listening on the train.  But be sure to keep texting me, that always makes the game more fun, lmao.

Oh... I'll text you.. LMAO.. and I did figure out email finally. The new phone I got is kick ass. I can watch MLB.Tv on it, and text at lightening speed.. :lol:

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
Where's my text messages?

:lol:

LMAO... get my # from him, text me, and I'll add you to the distribution list. They are priceless after the 3rd or 4th inning.. bet they'll be even better today!! :lol:

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
I'm sure the more liquid lunch you have the better the messages get.

:lolhitting

Oh.. you have no idea. Think of the funniest thing you've heard.. then multiply that X 10. Mike.. show him - OFF THE BOARD - the message I sent you Tuesday.. LMAO!!

BTW, did you answer the phone Wednesday night..? I was drunk dialing.. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:35 PM)
Oh.. you have no idea. Think of the funniest thing you've heard.. then multiply that X 10. Mike.. show him - OFF THE BOARD - the message I sent you Tuesday.. LMAO!!

BTW, did you answer the phone Wednesday night..? I was drunk dialing..  :lolhitting

Yeah I put it on the speaker so Ang could hear it too. It was neat to hear the crowd noise, and you screaming that you couldn't hear anything in the backround. :lolhitting

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
Yeah I put it on the speaker so Ang could hear it too.  It was neat to hear the crowd noise, and you screaming that you couldn't hear anything in the backround. :lolhitting

My ears were ringing. It was soooo damn loud. Glad you got that because I wasn't sure.. :cheers

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
Im still in awe that other people call that place dirty champs.  I am probably the annoying drunks who bother you all.

I used to go there all the time after work...but now I go to Doc Ryan's in Elmhurst, since its so much cheaper. I actually took one of their waitresses to a wedding...back in the day. I don't know anyone there anymore.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)
Oh I understand it too.  And I'd understand it better with about 10 beers.  :lolhitting

Classic.

I need on the distribution so my last hour here I have something to do besides go stir crazy because I can't watch the game.

I'll send it to her.