LMFAO!

southsider2k5

I seriously hope that one of us who used to post over at ESPN did that as a joke.

This was going to be a problem since the site was mentioned a few times over at ESPN.

These boards have always been troll free. The mods will take care of it if it gets out of line..... if the posters here don't take care of it first :headbang

Are you guys gaining on WSI?  Why is iwritecode practically sleeping with b00b over at ESPN in an effort to recruit him? 

:bang 

I don't get it either. You think he would be trying to recruit the group of fans, not someone that they are just going to ban later anyway.

I seriously hope that one of us who used to post over at ESPN did that as a joke.

This was going to be a problem since the site was mentioned a few times over at ESPN.

It won't be a problem. If he starts flaming or trolling he'll simply be banned.

I bet it was Alex. I got $20 on it.

Southsider is the winner...although a really funny joke that only I would be capable of making, I did not do it...so it must be him.

or one of his multiple personalities....

Are you guys gaining on WSI?  Why is iwritecode practically sleeping with b00b over at ESPN in an effort to recruit him? 

:bang 

I don't get it either. You think he would be trying to recruit the group of fans, not someone that they are just going to ban later anyway.

What do you mean? They have to recruit new people to ban all the time otherwise they run out and it isn't any fun for them any more.