Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
It was a pitch out. WTF are you guys talking about?

Right now he really shouldnt be stealing 2nd, period. He can go steal third but that injury is obviously bothering him cause even when he's getting decent jumps he's just not getting down there quick.

This is gonna be tough, we need to score on Byrd next inning or Shields, Escobar and K-Rod. Whenever I watch the Angels bullpen they rarely throw strikes, the usually get the strikes because the hitters swing at s***. Just take pitches against them and our Sox will be successful.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
Right now he really shouldnt be stealing 2nd, period.  He can go steal third but that injury is obviously bothering him cause even when he's getting decent jumps he's just not getting down there quick.

He was almost in there on a perfect throw on a pitchout. Blame Mike

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
He was almost in there on a perfect throw on a pitchout. Blame Mike

Hey, I know exactly what you're saying. That being said he really shouldn't be trying to take 2nd at this point, that injury really is slowing him down. If he gets to 2nd with 1 out then let him take 3rd cause he's still stealing third just fine.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
I'm not so sure.  Podsednik has been caught stealing all 3 times that he has tried to steal 2nd base this postseason.  Do you really trust him that much?

Scioscia is outmanaging Ozzie at his own game (the bunts, the pitchout).

Well thats why I say blame it on Mike.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(ThinWhiteDuque @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
Depression is setting in.

Hope JC continues to battle. He has no margin of error. We can't go down by more than 1.

The Sox won't give up. And the fans shouldnt give up either. Keep your hope up :)