Los Angeles @ Chicago - ALCS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
i would love to see rock raines start stealing out there.  you know just lose his mind and freaking make a mad tear towards second.  then get up take the base out and go home.  that is all we need right now.  maybe that is more powerful than rally crede.

:lolhitting

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 08:09 PM)
anyone else embarrassed when faust plays 'na na hey hey' when an opposing pitcher exits following a strong performance?

I'm not a fan of that either, when we rock a pitcher it's fun as hell but like you said when he pitches well it doesn't look that good.

QUOTE(kman @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
well guys if we wnat to win this game we have an opportunity right here. If we dont take adv of this one then we deserve to lose.

We deserve to lose for allowing Byrd to go 6 innings, and only giving up 2 runs. Here's hoping their BP get's lit up :cheers

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 07:09 PM)
anyone else embarrassed when faust plays 'na na hey hey' when an opposing pitcher exits following a strong performance?

are you kidding me? we have been the biggest bunch of aholes since i can remember. why do you care about the feelings of the other teams or fans? i sure don't.