AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for all the cubs fans who said we would be one and done.

All of RED SOX NATION who said here comes the wrecking crew.

All the doubters on ESPN

Marriotti

Indians

Twins

Bat girl-still love you though

everyone, heres a big f*** you from the Rock, b****es

As some of you might have noticed, I wasn't around from the 7th to the 9th inning. Well, I had to leave work. I got home from work at the very second that Jenks delivered that pitch to Renteria. I can't believe I got back home in time to see the final out! f*** YEAH!!! Relax and enjoy the next few days....and good luck trying to keep the permanent smile off your face.

How awesome is this?? I doubt any of us have ever seen the White Sox win a playoff series. We just swept the defending champs!! El Duque was f***in' amazing tonight; he was INCREDIBLE. He got us out of such a huge spot, and we're playing on!

I'll be there Tuesday!!!

Let's get 8 more wins.

:gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosox3:

QUOTE(redsoxjamie @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 05:54 PM)
Congrats from a Red Sox fan.  .  .

you earned it.  It stings like hell right now, but you earned it.

Good luck in the rest of the playoffs, and should the Yankees make it past the Angels, please beat the snot out of them, too.

We'll see you next year.

We appreciate input from other teams fans, especially when its classy.

Here's to ya.

:cheers

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you. Edited by Heads22

ALCS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I feel great for El Duque and Contreras, those two guys were counted out by almost everyone at one time but they have come through big time when it really matters.

Message to Manny, you may now loosen your batting gloves and practice your poses in the mirror all winter long.

unbelievable, i found 3 die hard sox fans on this campus and we watched the game together...that inning with el duque was soo stressful, but as soon as it ended it was one of the most beautiful things i've ever seen.

I have to say Ozzie managed this series f***ing brilliantly*

*cept fer marte