AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 12:40 AM)
The 2005 magic continues.  I yelled so loud on the final out that my cat ran into a wall trying to escape. 

haha, i was giving a friend play by play over the phone, when i saw that last grounder, all i could say was "HITO...SOX WIN YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH", i'm pretty sure i mighta burst his ear drum, but then i realized he was doing the same thing

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 07:30 PM)
I have to say Ozzie managed this series f***ing brilliantly*

*cept fer marte

He gave Damaso the chance to do his job(you know, that whole getting lefties out thing), and Damaso s*** the bed. Now Ozzie has to know that Cotts is his man in that situation. Damaso proved it to him.

QUOTE(ottawa_sox @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
The 2005 magic continues.  I yelled so loud on the final out that my cat ran into a wall trying to escape. 

Watched at the last couple of innings at work....absolutely amazing. El Duque was ridiculous....heard that part on my car radio. El Duque saved Marte's ass and don't blame Ozzie for that one....he had no choice in the 6th inning. Cotts needs to be saved for the 7th or 8th. Blame Garcia for not getting through 6...not Ozzie.

Great job boys and keep it up...keep having the greatest season of our lives!!!!

QUOTE(BFirebird @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Watched at the last couple of innings at work....absolutely amazing.  El Duque was ridiculous....heard that part on my car radio.  El Duque saved Marte's ass and don't blame Ozzie for that one....he had no choice in the 6th inning.  Cotts needs to be saved for the 7th or 8th.  Blame Garcia for not getting through 6...not Ozzie. 

Great job boys and keep it up...keep having the greatest season of our lives!!!!

You could see Garcia was gassed in the 5th inning. He had no business being out there in the 6th at all.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
He gave Damaso the chance to do his job(you know, that whole getting lefties out thing), and Damaso s*** the bed. Now Ozzie has to know that Cotts is his man in that situation.  Damaso proved it to him.

that's true

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 08:47 PM)
You could see Garcia was gassed in the 5th inning.  He had no business being out there in the 6th at all.

If the Red Sox were able to get the White Sox out in the top of the 6th in less than 1/2 hour Garcia might have been alright for the bottom of the 6th. It was like he was coming out to the mound, after a rain delay, with only 1 decent inning left in his tank.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
How awesome was it that the White Sox got their insurance run the same way that they were knocked out in 2000?  I thought that was a brilliant call by Ozzie. Gutsy, and it knocked the wind right out of their sails.

I was thinking the same thing. Im like how f***ing fitting is this!

HELL YEAH!!

First of all.....

Lets make sure that Marte IS NOT on the ALCS roster.....

Having said that.....

Thank you El Duque....you proved me and LOTS of other Sox fans wrong today. You kicked more ass than any of us thought you were capable of doing. In my mind (and I HATE admitting defeat) you are the MVP of this series. Again, thank you....

To all you haters....ESPN especially.....EAT s*** AND DIE.......

You won't get your beloved BoSox vs. Yankme's.....you won't get none of that s***...because the better team WON.....

Ozzie...kudos to you on the squeeze.....I thought you might do it...lost faith, and then you did it....I have NEVER cheered so hard in my life......

Lets have fun with this...White Sox fans....ITS OUR TIME!!!!!

:fight :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :stick :sweep: