AND THATS A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER

NUKE_CLEVELAND

:sweep: This is so AWESOME!!! This is the only way to EARN the respect we DESERVE.

:notworthy Duque

Hey Man-Ram...I have a nice pose for you...on your knees and SUCK IT!!!! You classless piece of ...naw, that's even too good to describe you. Enjoy your time off.

And to Red Cub nation... :finger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to a couple of Sox fans at the grocery store tonight and it was great seeing all the Sox hats, jackets etc. I wonder why everyone was in such a jovial mood ;) . I want to know what the heck all those Cubs t-shirts were doing there though (it's the Jewel in Alsip).

QUOTE(redsoxjamie @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
Congrats from a Red Sox fan.  .  .

you earned it.  It stings like hell right now, but you earned it.

Good luck in the rest of the playoffs, and should the Yankees make it past the Angels, please beat the snot out of them, too.

We'll see you next year.

Thank you... you guys were great last year and showed a lot of heart. I sure hope this is our year.

:cheers

Wow is all I can say.

El Duque? Amazing.

And so many wanted him off the roster in favor of McCarthy. Let's hope Oz and KW

continue their roll. Oz looks like the best manager since Casey Stenglerock right now.

Amazing baseball, White Sox.

Oh, it would be so nice to have a repeat of this in terms of somehow winning the first two games of the next series at the Cell. It guarantees nothing but it sure is big to keep the homefield!

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
Wow is all I can say.

El Duque? Amazing.

And so many wanted him off the roster in favor of McCarthy. Let's hope Oz and KW

continue their roll. Oz looks like the best manager since Casey Stenglerock right now.

Amazing baseball, White Sox.

Oh, it would be so nice to have a repeat of this in terms of somehow winning the first two games of the next series at the Cell. It guarantees nothing but it sure is big to keep the homefield!

Wow....is exactly what I was going to say. I'm almost at a loss for words. I'm 55 years old and I barely remember the '59 Series. I was just a kid and only becoming a fan. I remember the '60 season much better... :huh .

This is so f***ing awesome!!!!! I'm the happiest I've ever been as a Sox fan but of course I wanna see him keep movin' on. GO WHITE SOX!!!!

:gosox4:

For anyone willing to watch a play which epitomizes our victory, tune into Baseball Tonight's clip of Konero hitting his HR. Behind home plate you notice a fan who is absolutely crushed immediately after it left his bat. Absolutely hilarious.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)
"We have eight more wins to get, and they are going to have to tear the jerseys off of our back this year. Everyone here will fight until the last possible out. We have something very special going on here."----Aaron Rowand

Take notes, fellas. Aaron Rowand is a class act.

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 05:22 AM)
I guess you can consider me back on your side now, although the likeliness of that happening is slim to none.

:crying

Without redandwhite around to bless us with his intelligent baseball thoughts, this place just won't be the same. Oh well. Life goes on, I guess.

Just got home from about 6 hours of drinking and celebrating. I seriously almost cried. I'm so f***ing proud of these guys. El Duque is my new god. I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever say anything negative about him ever again. That was the most clutch pitching performance I've ever seen by a reliever. ON TO THE MOTHERUf***IN ALCS! :cheers :gosox3:

AL FOCKING CS ..... HELL YEAH

EL FOCKING DUQUE ..... HELL YEAH

PAULIE FOCKING KONERKO ...... HELL YEAH

FREDDIE FOCKING GARCIA ..... HELL YEAH

JUAN FOCKING URIBE ..... HELL YEAH

SCOTTY FOCKING PODSEDNIK ..... HELL YEAH

BOBBY FOCKING JENKS ..... HELL YEAH

OZZIE FOCKING GUILLEN ..... HELL YEAH

KENNY FOCKING WILLIAMS ...... HELL YEAH

WHITE SOX FOCKING NATION ..... HELL YEAH

:gosox1: :cheers :sweep: :snr :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(G&T @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 06:43 AM)
I'll bet the Yankees feel just great right about now. How would it it feel to give up two pitchers who go out and win a series for another team? I wouldn't know.

I know of a Yankmee fan at work who talks a lot of trash....just sent him this shiat.... :lol: