Shirt Slogan ideas

BuehrleBabe

Hi guys, This is my first time posting here, but after watching the Sox sweep the guys from Beantown, I had to join (especially after someone's tip about calling Ticketmaster early helped my family get playoff tix).

So hello :)

Anyway, amid your drunken celebrations tonight, if you could think of some slogans (preferably clean ones ;) ) to go on some shirts my sister and I are making...well you would be right up there with El Duque in terms of being our heros :)

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
I have one that I am stealing from YAS from like way, way back, but rewording it slightly.

"Only one team has Sox on their uniform"

That one is from way back, for sure. That has been my comeback for years when "discussing" who should be called The Sox.

QUOTE(BuehrleBabe @ Oct 7, 2005 -> 09:44 PM)
LOL I like that one, but my dad would possibly have a heart attack seeing his two daughters wearing a shirt with that on it :)

Meaning no disrespect to your dad but when this happens once every 88 years you should throw caution to the wind. If the search engines were back on , I posted something in April or May asking the exact same thing you did. At that time I really felt this was going to be our year. In the midst of our celebratory mood let me apologize that you wer not greeted properly. Welcome to Soxtalk :cheers :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: