Freeway Blogger

KipWellsFan

That is annoying. Freedom of speech is wonderful and all that jazz, but we all know there are limits...and I think this should be one of the limitations. Opinions should not be shoved down my throat; that's exactly what this bull s*** is doing. Take the signs down, they change nothing anywhere.

Edited by BobDylan

That is annoying. Freedom of speech is wonderful and all that jazz, but we all know there are limits...and I think this should be one of the limitations. Opinions should not be shoved down my throat; that's exactly what this bull s*** is doing. Take the signs down, they change nothing anywhere.

My goodness! Ironic user name, or what?

Unless the posting of these signs have been approved by their respective cities, it's doubtful they'll be allowed to stay up much longer. It's state property these signs are occupying.

Opponents of the messages these cardboards display could always suggest they risk distracting motorists. Even if they haven't thus far, you'll be inclined to read the messages driving down the highway. And it's different from the commercial billboards residing 50ft above most overpasses. We've become so accustomed to professional signs, I'd be willing to bet the more shoddy, poor assembled signs will be the ones drawing attention to themselves.

I'm not disgreeing with the freedom of speech issue. Why not create a website with the same purpose? You can reach far more people. I can imagine one of these people falling over an overpass onto traffic attempting to attach their cardboard signs.

Edited by Flash Tizzle