How did you celebrate...

tonyho7476

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:19 AM)
Bought a bunch of $4 Andre champaign and Natty Ice and got absolutely blitzed.  I'm actually cleaning up my place right now.

Let the good times roll. :gosox1:  :notworthy  :gosox1:

Drinking NAtty Ice doesn't sound like celebrating to me!

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
Drinking NAtty Ice doesn't sound like celebrating to me!

College budget. You've all been there. :lol: :lol:

...tastes like paint thinner. :lol: :puke

EDIT: It costs a lot more than you'd think to keep a van full of thirty-one rowdy ALDS winners rolling.

Edited by AddisonStSox

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:21 AM)
College budget.  You've all been there. :lol:  :lol:

...tastes like paint thinner. :lol:  :puke

EDIT: It costs a lot more than you'd think to keep a van full of thirty-one rowdy ALDS winners rolling.

Sometimes ya gotta do, what ya gotta do! :cheers

I have a massive headache today with the "na na hey hey kiss him goodbye" song drumming through my gray matter. I can't shut it off!

Not a phone conversation or a person speaking at the house last night was without at least one verse from the famous song of White Sox nation.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
Drove around campus for a bit with SnB and blaring "go go white sox" and then headed to a bar with my broom where there were tons of Sox fans

and lead countless chants.

what a good time.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:14 AM)
I got home and had to take my dog to the vet..what a buzz kill.  I went from partying to mopping up his blood.  He's ok...just a slice in his paw.  I'll have to do some more partying today!  Damn Geezer!

Lucky for me I was at a wedding and I don't know if it was intentional but I appreciated it 'cuz the reception didn't start until 20 minutes AFTER the Sox won.........I celebrated by enjoying a few (actually about a dozen) cold ones. :D

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:14 AM)
I got home and had to take my dog to the vet..what a buzz kill.  I went from partying to mopping up his blood.  He's ok...just a slice in his paw.  I'll have to do some more partying today!  Damn Geezer!

I had to put one of my cats to sleep earlier that day :(

I went f***ing insane after the game ended, I think I got the attention of the neighbors :P

I was in the car until the 6th inning and got to Firehaus in Champaign at the bottom of the 6th just in time for the greatest inning in White Sox history. I stayed out from 6 until 2 and had a great time. I thought about busting out Champagne but will wait until the end of the ALCS to hopefully do that