Tough year for Natural Disasters

NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 06:19 PM)
wasnt the the ship frozen outside of the library(I cant believe I remember it that well)

It was covered with frost and snow. But the guys were on the ship looking for medicine for the sick chick.. if the temp drop had happened (it hadn't and happened as they were running back to the museum) they would have been dead.

If you watch it again, notice that others were walking the streets on their way out of the city as they were boarding the ship.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:40 AM)
It was covered with frost and snow. But the guys were on the ship looking for medicine for the sick chick.. if the temp drop had happened (it hadn't and happened as they were running back to the museum) they would have been dead.

If you watch it again, notice that others were walking the streets on their way out of the city as they were boarding the ship.

You are 100% correct on this. In fact, in the book, the wolves where frozen at the library door after they just missed "dinner".

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Oct 11, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
The craziest part of that movie was Dennis Quaid actually making it to New York, completely insane but entertaining movie.  I saw it on opening night! :ph34r:

Yeah, it was pretty funny when they walked from philedelphia.