This is TOTALLY UNCOMFIRMED...

Steff

With anyone directly related to the Sox because I can not get in touch with my player friends.. but there is "supposedly" a press conference scheduled for 3:30pm today. If it happens, great. If it doesn't :fyou in advance to all you that will give me grief about it.

Guys.. please, please, PLEASE don't freak out on me if this does not happen. I'm only telling you what I was told. The media not being allowed in the clubhouse is VERY strange, especially in light of Frank's comments the other day. Again, this is NOT from anyone directly related to the Sox.

Guys.. please, please, PLEASE don't freak out on me if this does not happen. I'm only telling you what I was told. The media not being allowed in the clubhouse is VERY strange, especially in light of Frank's comments the other day. Again, this is NOT from anyone directly related to the Sox.

I heard from another source (not always dependable) that Gary Ward is out the door.

While that is good, this team needs a bigger shake up than that :cheers

Trust me, I won't "freak out." I just would like to see something happen, but then again this COULD just be a meeting between KW, JM and Frank like we heard before...

Could we have made a big trade? Would this same scenario with the locked down locker room?

No, if there were a big trade their would have been rumblings about something going on in the media...Peter Gammons would have said the Sox are talking with so and so

No, if there were a big trade their would have been rumblings about something going on in the media...Peter Gammons would have said the Sox are talking with so and so

Dude Peter Gammons doesnt know s*** about baseball or whats going to happen.

This will be sweet. I'll be in my car on the way home. We need to make a change. Hopefully this is it. Thanks for the heads-up, Steff.

Yeah I REALLY hope Steff is right about this. Personally, id rather see JM go before KW, but one or both would be nice.

This will be sweet. I'll be in my car on the way home. We need to make a change. Hopefully this is it. Thanks for the heads-up, Steff.

I really hope the heads up is not in vain! I'm getting no confirmation from anyone with the Sox. The players are likely in their player meeting by now. Even if I leave a message on their cell phone they wont look at it till after the game. You have no idea how long I sat here and looked at the screen before I hit post new topic...

I really hope the heads up is not in vain! I'm getting no confirmation from anyone with the Sox. The players are likely in their player meeting by now. Even if I leave a message on their cell phone they wont look at it till after the game. You have no idea how long I sat here and looked at the screen before I hit post new topic...

Definetly not in vain. I defended you in the other post. I'm not going to jump ship on you...

...yet. :)

Ahh steff youre taking this way too seriously. We may give ya a hard time here or there, but this is just a game and just a message board. Noone really cares if youre wrong.