World Series Tickets

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
I see that the Cardinals are putting their tickets for the World Series up on Saturday morning at 9 am.  Was there a limit to the number of tickets you could get for the ALCS? I'm looking to try to get 4-5 for the Big Series.....

4 per game. Getting tix for the alcs was horrible can you imagine what it's going to be like for this?? It's going to be ugly.

I am sure it will be. At least we have four games to have chances with as opposed to the NL team. That said, if it is St. Louis they will be willing to travel so I anticipate the number of people wanting them doubles since they are so close. Perhaps even Houston too given the relative proximity and that they haven't been to a WS

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 05:35 PM)
I am sure it will be. At least we have four games to have chances with as opposed to the NL team. That said, if it is St. Louis they will be willing to travel so I anticipate the number of people wanting them doubles since they are so close. Perhaps even Houston too given the relative proximity and that they haven't been to a WS

Hmm..interesting question for you, will you try to get st louis ws tix since we're only a few hours away?? I think I might try to do that and if it's not sox-st louis just sell them.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
THere are more seats at Busch but I think they have 4K per game available. Not sure how that compares to our pool at the moment. I guess I could try that, its only 2 hrs from here

Thinking about it, I'm definitely going to try, just makes to much sense not to.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 06:17 PM)
I'm on the Cardinals email list, and today I entered the drawing for the opportunity to purchase World Series tickets.

They're not going to have many available, like 4,000 per game.

4 ticket limit, btw.

Hey critic I was just looking at their site, do you have to register to get the tickets on saturday or is registering for the chance to win them?

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
WIth the ALCS tickets on sale so early, is it safe to assume that World Series tickets would be on sale by the end of the week? Have they already been sold? I just go permission to try to buy some so I'm keeping on the lookout. Thanks

Isint it a little early for this? We dont even know who we're playing in the ALCS yet.