Fan Catches Two HRs....

bjm676

Lucky bastard. I've never even come close to catching ONE in my life!!

Astros fan catches two home runs

During a day of unlikely scenarios at Minute Maid Park, the most unusual feat might have come in the stands.

Astros fan Shaun Dean caught Lance Berkman's grand slam and Chris Burke's game-winning home run during Game 4 of the National League Division Series on Sunday at Minute Maid Park.

Burke's homer ended a record 18-inning affair which sent Houston to the National League Championship Series. Berkman's slam answered a grand slam by Braves rookie Jeff Francoeur, marking the first time two slams have been hit in one playoff game.

"I never caught one in a game before," Dean told the Houston Chronicle.

Dean was sitting in the second row of the Crawford boxes in left field. The 25-year-old brought a glove, snagging each of the home runs on the fly.

"Everyone was congratulating me, patting me on the back," Dean said. "I had several people say I should buy a lottery ticket or go to Vegas."

While the feat is rare, it's not unprecedented. A's fan Jay Didion caught three home runs in Game 3 of the 1988 American League Championship Series against the Red Sox from Oakland's Mark McGwire, Carney Lansford and Dave Henderson.

Edited by robinventura23