My Super Sweet 16

SoxFan1

I've indulged myself to viewing a few episodes before. In case anyone is unfamiliar, the entire point of this show is to highlight the extravagant lengths rich kids go to celebrate their sixteenth birthday. It's often ridiculous the gifts given to those spoiled bastards.

Thank God I don't have a young girl which may think of throwing a celebration 1/20th of the cost some of these parties total.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

It really makes me sick how these parents give their kids anything and everything. I was raised the exact opposite. When I wanted a car in high school, I had to work and make payment to my parents.

I saw one with some short, fat, black girl who had to be adopted, and she was such a brat. I wanted to smack her around.

This stupid b**** they had an episode about her on tonight called her mom a b****. WTF! My mom would have beat the s*** out of me, told my dad, then he would beat the s*** out of me too. Then, she gets a brand new motherf***ing Audi on her birthday! WTF! And on top of that, they tricked her into thinking she was going to get a 4-5 year old car in "pretty" condition and the b**** was pissed off. f*** YOU b****! JUST CUZ ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, IT DOESNT MEAN YOU GET WHATEVER THE f*** YOU WANT YOU SPOILED RICH b****! f*** YOU!

:End of Rant:

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Oct 10, 2005 -> 07:14 PM)
This stupid b**** they had an episode about her on tonight called her mom a b****. WTF! My mom would have beat the s*** out of me, told my dad, then he would beat the s*** out of me too. Then, she gets a brand new motherf***ing Audi on her birthday! WTF! And on top of that, they tricked her into thinking she was going to get a 4-5 year old car in "pretty" condition and the b**** was pissed off. f*** YOU b****! JUST CUZ ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, IT DOESNT MEAN YOU GET WHATEVER THE f*** YOU WANT YOU SPOILED RICH b****! f*** YOU!

:End of Rant:

Yeah, I saw that episode a few weeks ago. I was appalled when she was pissed off that she was getting a 4 or 5 year old used Audi on her birthday.

Sadly, it's these reactions that give MTV ratings. Ah, I'm at fault too, heh.

People like that dont last too long in the real world. After growing up with means, the girls will turn to coke abuse during their teens into their 20's. After experiementing with sex and chemical substances, they will check themselves into rehab, be disowned by their family and end up on Wacker asking for change. The End